An offer especially for your company
With us you get more than just race entries! From bib numbers designed in your corporate design to training plans and motivational lectures as a kickoff event, we have a whole list of options for you on how you can make your company's participation even more successful. On request, we can also support you with DIN A2 posters and sample texts for internal communication with your employees. Both free of charge, but only on request. Therefore, please call us at +49 2251 81305-0 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will receive an offer and further tips here for the design of a successful corporate run participation.
REGISTER A COMPANY TEAM - IT'S THAT EASY
Registering company teams is very easy. Decide on one of the four dates per year and the number of race entries for your team. You do not need to know the names of the participants or the desired running distances when booking. And this is how the registration goes step by step:
1. ORDERING AND PAYING THE RACE ENTRIES
The fastest way to get your tickets: order online and pay directly
- Put a race entry in the shopping cart. Here you can select the desired number of race entries
- The usual electronic payment methods are available for payment. You will receive an invoice by email at the end.
The second way: Pay on invoice
- Send us the order for the race entries by email to email@example.com and tell us the desired number of participants and the billing address
- After paying the invoice, you will receive the desired number of tickets from Laufcampus by email
2. REGISTRATION OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- Forward the tickets together with the registration link individually to the participants from your team
- With the codes from the tickets, the participants can log in independently with their personal data and enter a team name
- If you want us to preset team names for your teams, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the end of the registration process, each participant receives his or her personal bib number. The preparations for the run are now complete
3. RESULTS, CERTIFICATES & MEDALS
- In the week before the Runningdays, the participants will receive an email with an upload link
- After a successful run, the participants use the upload link to upload the independently measured results
- The result lists are updated daily. The final result list and the certificates for self-printing will be available on Tuesday after the Runningdays
- If you have ordered medals for your team members in addition to the bib numbers, you can distribute them after the Runningdays
Hotline for team captains
We from Laufcampus are looking forward to your questions at email@example.com or by phone at +49 2251 81305-0.
Read also: Why do companies run virtually these days?